Words cant express how excited i am for yfcSA's future. looking at my most recent post.. i was pretty down and in a sense those sentiments are the same. I treasure each and every relationship i have within yfc. In particular, I was really happy I got to acknowledge 3 special people at gpm :) Im not sure if THEY took it seriously, but i was serious and if i went any more on about it I would have for sure cried. I meant every word. I know things have changed since 3 years ago when we were young and clueless but they mean the world to me. I pray God blesses them for the rest of their lives.
It has been revealed to me through a brutal lesson that this 'moving on' thing isnt about me. Not at all. It's about God and His timing. I am just one of the pieces in the 3billion piece puzzle. I feel no less just because im one of many. God has worked through me and will continue as long as I keep on His path. Im far from perfect but I will forever thank Yfc for helping me on the journey to being the best individual I can be and I would never want to deny that blessing to any individual who want to serve God through leadership. Where one door closes... another opens.
God bless!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment