Monday, February 1, 2010

getting to know meeeeee

hii blogger world.
oh my how my arms do hurt- last night i was playin wii for ages at my friends house and i was like full getting into it cos we are heaps competitive.
we were doing boxing and i kicked her butt yeyahhh but oh i sucked at all other wii sports except golf which i am pro @ .
my dad reckons i should go pro @ golf cos i play it for real, except golf clothes suck




so, here a 10 facts u probs didnt know about cass:

1. I LOVE WATCHING SPORT on tv - only if guys are playing -no car or horse racing, its gay
2. I PLAY PIANO EVERY NIGHT B4 BED - my first instrument i ever learnt
3. THE T KEY ON MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN -i have to literally smash it down 2 make it work
4. I HATE FEET - its not personal, but i hate your feet - if it helps, i hate mine too
5. I HAD AN IMAGINARY FRIEND UNTIL 10 YRS OLD - i called him jornah...
6. I HATE CONFRONTATION/FIGHTS- unless its with my brother
7. I LOVE WEARING DRESSES. u dont believe me do you?
8. MY DREAMS ARE OFTEN ABOUT FOOD- often pools filled with my favourite foods
9. GOOD MUSIC MAKES ME CRY. often
10. WHEN I SEE A FLY CLOSE-UP IT MAKES ME SNEEZE. no joke

well i hope you enjoyed that

RING ME DAMMIT. you wouldnt be reading this

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH JORNAH!! LOL i agree with the feet one EWWW HAHAHA
    YOU LOVE WEARING DRESSSES??????????????? O_O

    ReplyDelete