Saturday, December 26, 2009

today is the first day i ever cried over a boy

Merry Christmas everyone for yesterday!!! Hope it was a blessed day... count your blessings. family and food are some of the most important blessings on Christmas, but Jesus is definitely the biggest blessing in my life. I love Him and even though i had a pretty down day, i know he is there.


BUT today was baddd, ENNY likes a girl and its obviously not me. Enny's sister was going on about the girl he loves and apparently shes really nice and pretty. I acted like I didnt care and deceived myself into thinking i dont care...cos i dont really show emotion.

But as soon as i got in the car on my own, i balled, seriously i was crying so much. I didnt think i would react that much. I have NEVER being even close to crying over a boy. i suppose it was just the thought that he likes someone else.

I shouldnt have so much pride and be so selfish to want him but i have never felt this way about anyone. I know he's not marrying her or anything, but u cant help but feel crushed. After this, i went to my cousins house where my bestest buddies are and they were such champs...they helped me alot and made me laugh so i would forget it for a little while. but now im home alone, and im feeling down.

The big question is what to do next.

Do i forget? or do i keep hoping?
I'll be asking God this one. He always answers your prayers, just sometimes doesnt answer the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment